Passion. Knowledge. Community.
Join other curious, adventurous cooks for twice-monthly online meetings to discuss specially chosen cookbooks and go beyond the experience of cooking.
Your membership includes:
- One specially selected cookbook each month
- Thoughtfully planned menu “assignments” and additional curated information
- Two 90-minute scheduled Zoom discussion sessions per month
- Watch past sessions at your convenience via direct link
- One monthly Q&A sessions with the authors (during the scheduled sessions or in addition)
- Access to a private moderated community on Google Classroom, hosted by Annette Tomei
- …and more!
Choose your membership plan:
- Seasonal: Each season is grouped by a general theme represented in three cookbooks. The seasonal package offers a small discount from the monthly offerings.
- Month-by-month: Check out the seasonal offerings and select the book that is most interesting to you or the dates that best suit your schedule.
- Annual Membership: If you know, you know… this is the best deal here. Twelve months of cookbooks, community, and special events for annual members. And a significant discount from the seasonal membership packages.
MEET YOUR HOST
Annette Tomei is a food and drinks educator and culinary tourism specialist. She is the developer and host of the beloved Kitchen Arts & Letters Cookbook Club and recently began working with KAL to create an all-new events program that will feature online and in-person classes, events, and community-building opportunities.
CLASSES & PACKAGES
FALL COOKBOOK CLUB INDIVIDUAL SESSIONS
We Hope You Will Join Us at Our Next Session
And if you have any questions you may reach us at 212-876-5550 or by email email@example.com.