Fall 2023 Cookbook Club
Shipping calculated at checkout
Join other curious, adventurous cooks to explore specially chosen cookbooks and go beyond the experience of cooking. You’ll dive into the culture behind the cooking styles, meet authors, and receive personalized instruction from renowned culinary instructor and historian, Annette Tomei.
This is a three-month membership for Fall 2023.
The club meets online from 7:00-8:30 pm, Eastern Time. Dates below.
Your membership includes:
- One specially selected cookbook each month
- Thoughtfully planned menu “assignments” and additional curated information
- Two 90-minute scheduled Zoom discussion sessions per month
- One monthly Q&A sessions with the authors (during the scheduled sessions or in addition)
- Access to a private moderated community on Google Classroom, hosted by Annette Tomei
- …and more!
The featured books and meeting dates (Tuesdays) are:
- October 10 and 24 Simply West African by Pierre Thiam
- November 7 and 21 Food 52 Simply Genius by Kristen Miglore
- December 5 and 19 Portico by Leah Koenig
What if I already own one of these books?
Let us know when you sign up and we'll help you choose another book for your libary.
What if I am only interested in one of the books?
You can sign up for single book sessions at the links below. You'll get all the same materials relevant to that book.
What if I love the KAL Cookbook Club so much that I want to sign up for a full year's worth of sessions?
We've got you! Sign up here for a full year membership.