While Entertaining #4
Shipping calculated at checkout
While Entertaining is a magazine devoted to Black food and beverage producers, chefs, home cooks, and food enthusiasts whose stories have been marginalized and misrepresented in mainstream food media.
This issue is devoted to cooking and eating at home: "We invite interesting people to the table to tell us their stories."
Among the contributors are:
- Vallery Lomas writing about blueberry season in Louisiana
- Christian Hunter making hot water cornbread
- Chi Walker and Nik Cole celebrate fried chicken and caviar, Detroit-style
- Simeon Hall relishes coming home to the Bahamas
- Kristi Brown finds herself at home in Kansas City and in Seattle
Nearly every writer has a recipe to share along with a story.
Paperback. Color photographs and drawings throughout.