Vegetarian Salad for Dinner: Inventive Plant-Forward Meals
Shipping calculated at checkout
No matter whether you are committed to vegetarian eating or simply looking to increase your repertoire of vegetable dishes, Vegetarian Salad for Dinner offers a range of attractive recipes built around different core ingredients which you can vary according to your mood and the season.
Jeanne Kelley, a longtime contributor to national and local food media, employs a wide range of flavors to offer dinner salads suitable for many occasions. Her recipes are grouped:
- Classic salads
- Grain salads
- Pulse salads
- Salads with seeds
- Pasta salads
- Bread salads
- Roasted and tossed salads
Plus a collection of dressings and spreads.
To give you a sample of salads in the book:
- Bibimbap-style salad with soy egg
- Sweet sesame, barley, kale, and tofu salad
- Charred green beans and parsnip salad with farro, radicchio, and gorgonzola
- Dandelion greens with roasted potatoes and romesco sauce
Versatile and inspiring.
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.