Petits Propos Culinaires 115
Shipping calculated at checkout
- Charles Spence, Carlos Chulia Sanchez, and Jozef Youssef on the brandy snap and its days as British fairground food
- Efuet Simon Akem on the consumption of bat meat in the Mount Cameroon region of Africa
- Carmen Soares on the food mentioned in the fragments of work by Archestratus, who appears to have been the first person to use the word ""gastrononmy""
- A.R.T. Kemasang on the distinctive presence of the egg in European diet
- Malcolm Thick on the process of identifying the original owner of an Irish manuscript recipe book believed to have been written in the 18th century