OP: Art Culinaire #95
Four times a year, Art Culinaire magazine profiles the work of leading chefs and food and drink professionals with an eye to keeping other pros up-to-date on creativity within the industry.
Chefs featured in this issue include:
- Enzo Fargione of Teatro Goldoni in Washington, DC
- Bryan Voltaggio of Vold in Maryland
- George Mendes of Aldea in New York
- Xavier Boyer of L'Atelier in New York
- Alex Stupak of WD-50 in New York
In addition, there is a piece on the use of tea in cocktails, including recipes.
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.