Four times a year, Art Culinaire magazine profiles the work of leading chefs and food and drink professionals with an eye to keeping other pros up-to-date on creativity within the industry.
Chefs featured in this issue include:
- James George Sarkar of Venue in New Jersey
- Perry Bateman of Mama's Fish House in Hawaii
- John Cox of Hotel Hāna Maui in Hawaii
- Steven Brown of Restaurant Levain in Minneapolis
- Michael Laiskonis of Le Bernardin in New York
Also included is a piece on screwcap winebottles.
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.
Please note that early issues of Art Culinaire, though unused, may be subject to more shelfware.