Four times a year, Art Culinaire magazine profiles the work of leading chefs and food and drink professionals with an eye to keeping other pros up-to-date on creativity within the industry.
Chefs featured in this issue include:
- Connie McDonald and Pamela Weekes of Lavain Bakery in New York
- Pino Maffeo of Restaurant L in Boston
- Jehangir Mehta of Aix in New York
- Barbara Lynch of The Butcher Shop in Boston
- Masato Shimizu of Jewel Bako in New York
Additionally, there is an article on Finger Lakes, NY wines and winemakers.
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.
Please note that early issues of Art Culinaire, though unused, may be subject to more shelfware.