OP: Art Culinaire #11
Four times a year, Art Culinaire magazine profiles the work of leading chefs and food and drink professionals with an eye to keeping other pros up-to-date on creativity within the industry.
Chefs featured in this issue include:
- Alfred Portale of Gotham Bar and Grill in New York
- George Perrier of Le Bec Fin in Philadelphia
- Gaultiero Marchesi of Gualtiero Marchesi in Milan
- Ezio Santin of Antica Osteria del Ponte in Milan
- Seppi Renggli of Four Seasons in New York
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.
Please note that early issues of Art Culinaire, though unused, may be subject to more shelfware.