Here is what the publisher tells us about it:
Tradition meets innovation in this celebration of Indian cuisine made for the American kitchen.
- Winning combination of unique recipes, gorgeous photography and a lot of heart. From Mumbai now living with family in California, running the Jam Lab; 50,000 following on instagram
- 100 vegetarian dishes; meat being gone is not an issue here and is also a bonus, not a star - the star is her amazing food and creativity, modern twists on classic Indian cuisines:
- Apple and cardamom jam pop-tarts
- paneer stuffed potato arancini with roasted cumin aioli
- cilantro, garlic and cumin chutney
- avocado pepita sauce
- black sesame kumquat cake with orange drizzle
- marsala chai creme brulee with cardamom shortbread
- worth it for dips, sauces and jams alone, any food can be enhanced by them
- Lovingly written with warm tone
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.