Overwhelmed by weeknight cooking on top of all the other things you have to balance? Chef Michael Symon's practical recipe collection gives you 120 recipes that use just 5 fresh ingredients and take only 5 minutes of actual cooking to put good, home-cooked food on the table.
Faster than you can order a pizza delivered you could be eating:
- Pork tenderloin with soy, ginger, and cilantro
- Chicken breasts with brown butter and orange
- Beef cutlet with spinach and mushroom salad
- Prosciutto and tomato fritatta
- Plus fish, shrimp, turkey, vegetable pastas, and even a few whiz-bang desserts
Each recipe serves 4 people.
Paperback. Color photographs throughout.