Magazine F: Fish Issue 27
Shipping calculated at checkout
Magazine F is a food documentary magazine which focuses on one ingredient per issue. The magazine explores how each ingredient is grown, prepared, and shared in different cultures around the world, through in-depth interviews, inspiring stories, and beautiful photos.
The magazine originates in Korea, where it is published roughly 6 times a year. But as part of its quest to examine the use of foods worldwide, it features information on many locations, traditions, cooks, and producers.
Issue 27 celebrates fish, from the ocean to the plate with articles from...
- photo essays and interviews with fishermen and fishmongers from Tokyo to Sardinia
- marine biologists who just love them... and want to encourage us to be more mindful of how the fish we eat impact the environment.
- Interviews and shopping guides from makers and vendors of preserved fish, canned and dried.
- Gorgeous, not quite interviews, not quite recipes featuring fish preparations from top restaurants.
- There is also brief seafood-centric city guides for Porto, Lisbon and Sardinia.
Paperback. Beautiful color photographs throughout.