La Grotta: Ice Creams and Sorbets
Shipping calculated at checkout
With a seasonal London business selling her frozen desserts in shops and at public markets from April to December (she believes that ice cream doesn’t melt properly in the mouth below 57ºF), Kitty Travers has made a name as a technically precise but imaginative creator.
Here’s a sample of the flavors this book offers:
- Kumquat custard ice cream
- Carrot seed ice cream
- Rhubarb and raspberry ripple ice cream
- Peach leaf milk ice
- Cucumber and sour cream ice cream
- Tomato and white peach ice cream
- Wild Fig and watermelon ice cream
- Vanilla plum ice cream
If all you seek is comfort food, move on. But if you want to indulge in some flights of fancy, here’s a partner for you.
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.