Faviken: 4015 Days, Beginning to End
Shipping calculated at checkout
Witty, candid, and insightful: a chef’s ode to his extraordinary restaurant, and a fascinating commentary on food culture
- Reveals the secrets behind 100+ recipes for dishes created by Magnus during his 11 years as head chef
- A first-hand account of Fäviken’s evolution and the lessons learned by its head chef Magnus Nilsson
- Explores sustainability, accountability, social media, fame’s pros and cons, the importance of craft over innovation, and how to care for an apple tree
- Stunning photography by Erik Olsson, who has closely documented Fäviken over the years
- Textural case made of blue cloth and red paper with a wood-grain effect that references the shape and colour of the Fäviken building.
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.