Cannelle et Vanille Bakes Simple: A New Way to Bake Gluten-Free
Shipping calculated at checkout
Here is what the publisher tells us about this book:
Cannelle et Vanille Bakes Simple is all about easy-to-follow, gluten-free recipes for enticing breads, cakes, pies, tarts, biscuits, cookies, and includes a special holiday baking chapter.
Aran also shares her gluten-free all-purpose baking mix so you can whip up a batch to keep in your pantry. An added bonus is that each recipe offers dairy-free substitutions and some are naturally vegan as well. With inventive, well-tested, recipes and Aran’s clear guidance (plus 145 of her stunning photos), gluten-free baking is happily unfussy, producing irresistibly good results every time.
• One-Bowl Apple, Yogurt, and Maple Cake
• Double Melting Chocolate Cookies
• Honeyed Apple Pie
• Buttery Shortbread
• Lemon Meringue Tartlets
• Baguettes, brioche, and boules
• Crispy Potato, Leek, and Kale Focaccia Pie
• Pumpkin and Pine Nut Tart
• And so many more tempting recipes
Hardcover. Color photographs.