Art Culinaire #147
Shipping calculated at checkout
Four times a year, Art Culinaire magazine profiles the work of leading chefs and food and drink professionals with an eye to keeping other pros up-to-date on creativity within the industry.
This issue includes several chefs who are not American, including:
- Zineb “Zizi” Hattab of KLE in Zurich, Switzerland
- Heiki Neider of The Restaurant at The Dolder Grand in Zurich, Switzerland
- Dan Puskas and Anthony Schifilliti of Sixpenny in Stanmore, Australia
- Melissa Rodriguez of Al Coro in New York City
- Kelly Whitaker and Taylor Stark of Wolf’s Tailor in Denver
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.