Art Culinaire #145
Shipping calculated at checkout
Four times a year, Art Culinaire magazine profiles the work of leading chefs and food and drink professionals with an eye to keeping other pros up-to-date on creativity within the industry.
Chefs featured in this issue include:
- Vince Nguyen of Berlu in Portland, Oregon
- Stuart Brioza of Anchovy Bar in San Francisco
- Helen Jo and Johnny Leach of The Town Company in Kansas City, Missouri
- Philip Krajeck of Rolf and Daughters in Nashville
- Andres Giraldo Flores of Snail Bar in Oakland
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.