Art Culinaire #143
Shipping calculated at checkout
Four times a year, Art Culinaire magazine profiles the work of leading chefs and food and drink professionals with an eye to keeping other pros up-to-date on creativity within the industry.
Chefs featured in this issue include:
- Roberto Alcocer of Valle in Oceanside, CA
- Dave Beran of Pasjoli in Santa Monica, CA
- Anthony Andiario of Andiario in West Chester, PA
- Brandon Cunningham and Krystle Swenson of Social Haus and Green O in Greenough, MT
- Alex Stupak of Empellon in NYC
In the recurring Looking Glass feature, three brave beverage professionals blind taste a wine to see what they can identify about it.
Hardcover. Strong color photography throughout.