Art Culinaire #140
Regular price $18.95
Unit price per
Four times a year, Art Culinaire magazine profiles the work of leading chefs and food and drink professionals with an eye to keeping other pros up-to-date on creativity within the industry.
Chefs featured in this issue include:
- Brandon Jew of Mister Jiu's in San Francisco
- Hugo Ortega of H-Town Restaurant Group in Houston
- Diego Moya of Racines in New York City
- Minh Phan of Phenakite in Los Angeles
- Alex Hong of Sorrel in San Francisco
In addition, Cain Vineyard wine-grower and manager Christopher Howell reflects on the changes wrought by the Glass Fire in Napa, and three beverage professionals blind taste a wine and attempt to guess what it is.
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.