Art Culinaire #135
Shipping calculated at checkout
Four times a year, Art Culinaire magazine profiles the work of leading chefs and food and drink professionals with an eye to keeping other pros up-to-date on creativity within the industry.
Chefs featured in this issue include:
- Jeremiah Langhorne of The Dabney in Washington, DC
- Justin Yu of Theodore-Rex in Houston
- Andrew Manning, Megan Fitzroy Phelan, and Patrick Phelan of Longoven in Richmond, Virginia
- Ryan and Elena Roadhouse of Nodoguro in Portland, Oregon
- Gerard Craft of Pastaria in Nashville, Tennessee
In addition there are articles on Babancourt rhum and Le Bernardin’s update of a 20-year-old dessert. And in the popular recurring feature Looking Glass, three wine professionals taste from an unmarked bottle and attempt to determine what it is.
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.