Four times a year, Art Culinaire magazine profiles the work of leading chefs and food and drink professionals with an eye to keeping other pros up-to-date on creativity within the industry.
Chefs featured in this issue include:
- Cesar Ramirez of The Chef's Table at Brooklyn Fare in New York
- Curtis Duffy of Avenues in Chicago
- Scott Boswell of Stella! and Stanley in New Orleans
- Masato Nishihara of Kajitsu in New York
- Giuseppe Tentori of Boka in Chicago
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.