OP: Art Culinaire #98
Regular price $30.00
Unit price per
Four times a year, Art Culinaire magazine profiles the work of leading chefs and food and drink professionals with an eye to keeping other pros up-to-date on creativity within the industry.
Chefs featured in this issue include:
- Nathan Myhrvold of Modernist Cuisine
- Christopher Kostow of Meadowood in California
- Elizabeth Falkner of Citizen Cake and Orson in San Francisco
- Charles Phan of The Slanted Door in San Francisco
- Scott Anderson of Elements in Princeton
Additionally, there is an article about Scottish whisky that includes cocktail recipes.
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.