Four times a year, Art Culinaire magazine profiles the work of leading chefs and food and drink professionals with an eye to keeping other pros up-to-date on creativity within the industry.
Chefs featured in this issue include:
- Kara Brooks of Still River Cafe in Connecticuit
- Dominique Ansel of Daniel in New York
- Lon Symensma of Buddakan in New York
- Ingimar Alex Baldurssson and Pétur Örn Pétursson of Seafood Cellar in Reykjavik
- Hrefna Sætranf Fish Market in Reykjavik
Additionally, there is a piece on the overlap between alchemy and mixology, including cocktail recipes.
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.