OP: Art Culinaire #89
Shipping calculated at checkout
Four times a year, Art Culinaire magazine profiles the work of leading chefs and food and drink professionals with an eye to keeping other pros up-to-date on creativity within the industry.
Chefs featured in this issue include:
- Craig Koketsu of Park Avenue Summer and Quality Meats in New York
- Andrew Carmellini of A Voce in New York
- Shotaro Kamio of Yoshi's in San Francisco
- Gray Kunz of Cafe Gray and Grayz in New York
- Fabio Donadoni of Era Ora in Copenhagen
Also included is a piece on tonic water with recipes.
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.
Please note that early issues of Art Culinaire, though unused, may be subject to more shelfware.