Four times a year, Art Culinaire magazine profiles the work of leading chefs and food and drink professionals with an eye to keeping other pros up-to-date on creativity within the industry.
Chefs featured in this issue include:
- Jose Garces of Amada and Tinto in Philadelphia
- Carmen Gonzalez of Lucy of Gramercy in New York
- Morten Schou of Restaurant Ensemble in Copenhagen
- Bo Bech of Restaurant Paustian in Copenhagen
- Pichet Ong of P*ong in New York
Also included is a piece on Pisco, including recipes.
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.
Please note that early issues of Art Culinaire, though unused, may be subject to more shelfware.