OP: Art Culinaire #86
Regular price $30.00
Unit price per
Four times a year, Art Culinaire magazine profiles the work of leading chefs and food and drink professionals with an eye to keeping other pros up-to-date on creativity within the industry.
Chefs featured in this issue include:
- Kate Zuckerman of Chanterelle in New York
- Michael Psilakis of Anthos and Kefi in New York
- Joel Antunes of Joel in Atlanta
- Ken Oringer of Clio, Toro, KO Prime, and La Verdad in Boston
- Michael Symon of Lola and Lolita in Cleveland
- Daniel Humm of Eleven Madison Park in New York
Also included is a piece on Argentinian Malbecs with recipes.
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.
Please note that early issues of Art Culinaire, though unused, may be subject to more shelfware.