OP: Art Culinaire #85
Regular price $30.00
Unit price per
Four times a year, Art Culinaire magazine profiles the work of leading chefs and food and drink professionals with an eye to keeping other pros up-to-date on creativity within the industry.
Chefs featured in this issue include:
- Grant Achatz of Alinea in Chicago
- Douglas Keane of Cyrus Restaurant in California
- Michael Carlson of Schwa in Chicago
- Jordan Kahn of Varietal in New York
- Galen Zamarra of MAS in New York
- Suvir Saran and Hemant Mathur of DEVI in New York
Additionally, there is an interview with Joël Robuchon and a piece on molecular mixology with recipes.
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.
Please note that early issues of Art Culinaire, though unused, may be subject to more shelfware.