Four times a year, Art Culinaire magazine profiles the work of leading chefs and food and drink professionals with an eye to keeping other pros up-to-date on creativity within the industry.
Chefs featured in this issue include:
- Tom Valenti of Ouest in New York
- Daniel Patterson of Coi in San Francisco
- Marcus Samuelsson of Riingo and Aquavit in New York
- Cal Stamenov of Marinus in California
- April Bloomfield of The Spotted Pig in New York
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.
Please note that early issues of Art Culinaire, though unused, may be subject to more shelfware.