Four times a year, Art Culinaire magazine profiles the work of leading chefs and food and drink professionals with an eye to keeping other pros up-to-date on creativity within the industry.
Chefs featured in this issue include:
- Sebastien Rouxel of Bouchon Bakery and Per Se in New York
- Patricia Yeo of Sapa in New York
- David Chang of Momofuku in New York
- Julie Farias of Ici in New York
- Paul Prudhomme of K-Paul's in New Orleans
Also included is a piece on South African wine.
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.
Please note that early issues of Art Culinaire, though unused, may be subject to more shelfware.