OP: Art Culinaire #80
Regular price $30.00
Unit price per
Four times a year, Art Culinaire magazine profiles the work of leading chefs and food and drink professionals with an eye to keeping other pros up-to-date on creativity within the industry.
Chefs featured in this issue include:
- Wylie Dufresne of WD-50 in New York
- Kazuto and Vicki Fan Matsusaka of Beacon in Los Angeles
- Richard Sandoval of Maya in New York
- Christophe Émé of Ortolan in Los Angeles
- Sherry Yard of Spago in Beverly Hills
Additionally, there is a piece on Cava.
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.
Please note that early issues of Art Culinaire, though unused, may be subject to more shelfware.