OP: Art Culinaire #64
Shipping calculated at checkout
Four times a year, Art Culinaire magazine profiles the work of leading chefs and food and drink professionals with an eye to keeping other pros up-to-date on creativity within the industry.
Chefs featured in this issue include:
- Charlie Trotter of Trotter's in Chicago
- Michael Anthony of Blue Hill in New York
- Gregory Short of The French Laundry in California
- David Féau of Lutèce in New York
- Norman Van Aken of Norman's in Florida
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.
Please note that early issues of Art Culinaire, though unused, may be subject to more shelfware.