OP: Art Culinaire #62
Regular price $30.00
Unit price per
Four times a year, Art Culinaire magazine profiles the work of leading chefs and food and drink professionals with an eye to keeping other pros up-to-date on creativity within the industry.
Chefs featured in this issue include:
- Jean Joho of Everest in Chicago
- Sam DeMarco of District and The Muse Hotel in New York
- David Bouley of Danube in New York
- Florian Bellanger of Le Bernardin in New York
- Cindy Pawlcyn and Pablo Jacinto of Mustard's Grill in California
- Traci Des Jardins of Jardinère in California
Additionally, there is a piece on pairing beer with food.
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.
Please note that early issues of Art Culinaire, though unused, may be subject to more shelfware.