OP: Art Culinaire #61
Regular price $30.00
Unit price per
Four times a year, Art Culinaire magazine profiles the work of leading chefs and food and drink professionals with an eye to keeping other pros up-to-date on creativity within the industry.
Chefs featured in this issue include:
- Toshio Tomita of Nobu in New York
- Kaltoum el Abbadi of La Maison Bleue in Morocco
- Hassan Kamal of El Korsan Restaurant in Morocco
- Rick Bayless of Frontera Grill and Topolobampo in Chicago
- Alfred Portale of Gotham Bar and Grill in New York
- Eric Hubert of Jean Georges in New York
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.
Please note that early issues of Art Culinaire, though unused, may be subject to more shelfware.