OP: Art Culinaire #59
Regular price $30.00
Unit price per
Four times a year, Art Culinaire magazine profiles the work of leading chefs and food and drink professionals with an eye to keeping other pros up-to-date on creativity within the industry.
Chefs featured in this issue include:
- Adolfo de'Martino of Green Gables Inn & Restaurant in New Jersey
- Anthony Victor Lo Pinto of Huntley Taverne in New Jersey
- Alan Ashkinaze of Manhattan Prime in New York
- Yoshinori Kojima of MC^2 in San Francisco
- Shigefumi Tachibe of Chaya Brasserie in San Francisco
- Nicole Kaplan of Eleven Madison Park in New York
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.
Please note that early issues of Art Culinaire, though unused, may be subject to more shelfware.