OP: Art Culinaire #58
Regular price $30.00
Unit price per
Four times a year, Art Culinaire magazine profiles the work of leading chefs and food and drink professionals with an eye to keeping other pros up-to-date on creativity within the industry.
Chefs featured in this issue include:
- Marc Murphy of Chinoiserie in New York
- Lydia Shire and Susan Regis of Biba in Boston
- Peter Gossens of Hof van Cleve in Belgium
- Yves Mattagne of Sea Grill in Belgium
- Katrina Markoff and Julie Lang of Vosges Haut-Chocolat in Chicago
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.
Please note that early issues of Art Culinaire, though unused, may be subject to more shelfware.