OP: Art Culinaire #43
Regular price $35.00
Unit price per
Four times a year, Art Culinaire magazine profiles the work of leading chefs and food and drink professionals with an eye to keeping other pros up-to-date on creativity within the industry.
Chefs featured in this issue include:
- Michael Otsuka of Patina Restaurant in Los Angeles
- Carrie Nahabedian of Four Seasons Hotel in Los Angeles
- Nancy Oakes and Bruce Aidells of Boulevard in San Francisco
- Fergus Moore of Sheen Falls Lodge in Ireland
- George Smith of Kilkea Castle in Ireland
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.
Please note that early issues of Art Culinaire, though unused, may be subject to more shelfware.