OP: Art Culinaire #42
Regular price $35.00
Unit price per
Four times a year, Art Culinaire magazine profiles the work of leading chefs and food and drink professionals with an eye to keeping other pros up-to-date on creativity within the industry.
Chefs featured in this issue include:
- Terrance Brennan of Picholine in New York
- Charlie Trotter of Charlie Trotter's in Chicago
- Longeine de Moneiro and Nadsa Perry of The Elephant Room in Massachusetts
- Claudia Fleming of Gramercy Tavern in New York
- Judy Contino of Bittersweet in CHicago
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.
Please note that early issues of Art Culinaire, though unused, may be subject to more shelfware.