OP: Art Culinaire #41
Regular price $35.00
Unit price per
Four times a year, Art Culinaire magazine profiles the work of leading chefs and food and drink professionals with an eye to keeping other pros up-to-date on creativity within the industry.
Chefs featured in this issue include:
- Robert Kinkead, Jr. of Kinkead's in Washington, DC
- Alison Barshak of Stiped Bass in Philadelphia
- John Schenk of Monkey Bar in New York
- Hiro Stone of Terra in California
- Matthew Kenny of Matthew's in New York
- Colette Peters of Colette's Cakes in New York
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.
Please note that early issues of Art Culinaire, though unused, may be subject to more shelfware.