Published twice a year, So Good is a showcase for talented pastry cooks and chefs from around the world. Many of the contributors have not yet published books of their own, so the magazine is a chance to get a glimpse of their work years ahead of the moment when they might have their own book. Beautiful photography helps highlight just how creative many of these dishes are.
Among the chefs in this issue:
- Bobby Cortez, author of Emotional Delicacies
- Christophe Adam, eclair pioneer
- Gonzo Jimenez of Miette et Chocolat in Colorado
- Mike Adelsten of Rasmus Munk in Copenhagen
- Zhou Xiahou of TDessert Academy in China
- Alexander Fink of Restaurant Einstein Gourmet in Switzerland
In English. Paperback. Color photographs throughout.