OP: Art Culinaire #9
Shipping calculated at checkout
Four times a year, Art Culinaire magazine profiles the work of leading chefs and food and drink professionals with an eye to keeping other pros up-to-date on creativity within the industry.
Chefs featured in this issue include:
- Daniel Bonnot of Restaurant de la Tour Eiffel in New Orleans
- Susan Spicer of Bistrot in Hotel Maison de Ville in New Orleans
- Emeril Lagasse of Commander's Palace in New Orleans
- William Holbert of Wheatleigh in Massachusetts
- Ralph Gerhard of El San Juan Hotel and Casino in Puerto Rico
- Henk Bruggeman of Golden Tulip Aruba Caribbean in Aruba
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.
Please note that early issues of Art Culinaire, though unused, may be subject to more shelfware.