OP: Art Culinaire #77
Shipping calculated at checkout
Four times a year, Art Culinaire magazine profiles the work of leading chefs and food and drink professionals with an eye to keeping other pros up-to-date on creativity within the industry.
Chefs featured in this issue include:
- Susur Lee of Susur in Toronto
- Sano Yuji of Taro Sushi in New York
- Scott Dolich of Park Kitchen in Portland
- Michael Ayoub of Fornino in New York
- Paul Kahan of Avec and Blackbird in Chicago
- Pierre Hermé in Paris
Also included is a piece on Grüner.
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.
Please note that early issues of Art Culinaire, though unused, may be subject to more shelfware.