OP: Art Culinaire #18
Shipping calculated at checkout
Four times a year, Art Culinaire magazine profiles the work of leading chefs and food and drink professionals with an eye to keeping other pros up-to-date on creativity within the industry.
Chefs featured in this issue include:
- David Burke of RIver Cafe in Brooklyn
- Zachary Bruell of Z Contemporary Cuisine in Ohio
- George Mavrothalassitis of Halekulani Hotel in Honolulu
- Roy Yamaguchi of Roy's Restaurant in Honolulu
- Amy Ferguson-Ota of Hotel Hana-Maui in Maui
- Jacques Torres of Le Cirque in New York
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.
Please note that early issues of Art Culinaire, though unused, may be subject to more shelfware.