OP: Art Culinaire #16
Shipping calculated at checkout
Four times a year, Art Culinaire magazine profiles the work of leading chefs and food and drink professionals with an eye to keeping other pros up-to-date on creativity within the industry.
Chefs featured in this issue include:
- Philippe Reininger of Copley Plaza Hotel in Boston
- Jean-Georges Vongerichten of The Lafayette in New York
- Werner Vögeli of Operakällaren in Sweden
- Johnny Johannson of Wärdshusef Lasse Maja in Sweden
- Jörgen Persson of Eriks in Sweden
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.
Please note that early issues of Art Culinaire, though unused, may be subject to more shelfware.