OP: Art Culinaire #12
Shipping calculated at checkout
Four times a year, Art Culinaire magazine profiles the work of leading chefs and food and drink professionals with an eye to keeping other pros up-to-date on creativity within the industry.
Chefs featured in this issue include:
- Jean Joho of The Everest Room in Chicago
- Herve Guillaume of Le Prince Restaurant in Chicago
- Franz Klampfer of The Hotel Pierre in New York
- Gambino Sotolino of Ambria in Chicago
- Jean-Georges Vongerichten of Lafayette in New York
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.
Please note that early issues of Art Culinaire, though unused, may be subject to more shelfware.