Will Write for Food (4th Edition): Pursue Your Passion and Bring Home the Dough Writing Recipes, Cookbooks, Blogs, and More (4th Edition, Revised and Updated)
successful food bloggers and freelance writers?
Noted journalist and writing instructor Dianne Jacob draws on more than 20 years of experience to teach you how to take your passion from the plate to the page. With tips for crafting your best work, getting published, and turning your passion into a profession, Jacob will teach you about making a name for yourself based on the quality of your writing.
Whether you’ve been writing for years or are just starting out, this updated edition of Will Write for Food offers what you need to know to succeed and thrive, including:
- A new chapter on how to create a strong voice for your writing
- Diverse voices on the changing landscape of food writing
- How to self-publish
- Building a social media following, with photography tips
- The keys to successful freelancing for publications and websites
- Engaging, provocative writing exercises to get the juices flowing