Ikoyi: A Journey Through Bold Heat with Recipes
Regular price $64.95
Unit price per
This is a Featured Pre-order* for a book that will be published April 19th, 2023.
We are delighted to be offering signed copies of this book.
Here is what the publisher tells us about Ikoyi:
The exciting debut cookbook from the acclaimed chef of the two-Michelin-starred London restaurant Ikoyi.
Ikoyi, named as one of the World's 50 Best Restaurants in 2022, is one of the most original, flavor-driven restaurants of its time. Run by childhood-friend duo Iré Hassan-Odukale and chef Jeremy Chan, the innovative culinary mind behind the unique tasting menu, its menu is inspired by the spices of Sub-Saharan West Africa and produce from local farms and artisan producers.
The book includes narratives throughout illustrating Ikoyi’s inspiration and inception, as influenced by Chan’s experiences living, cooking, and traveling in Hong Kong, Canada, Sub-Saharan Africa, and Europe. Each recipe in this fascinating book features a story about how the dish was developed, plus the influences of seasonality and produce from local producers. This debut cookbook tells the compelling story and journey of Chan and Ikoyi, with 80 recipes that Chan has carefully developed to encapsulate bold heat: his signature style.
- The book includes narratives throughout illustrating Ikoyi's inspiration and inception, as influenced by Chan's experiences living, cooking, and traveling in Hong Kong, Canada, Sub-Saharan Africa, and Europe
- Ikoyi was named one of The World's 50 Best Restaurants in 2022
- Each recipe features a story about how the dish was developed, plus the influences of seasonality and produce from local farms and artisan producers
- Chan is an acclaimed London-based chef with two Michelin stars and a widely admiring international audience, with diners from all over the world
- With stunning food and atmospheric photography by Maureen Evans
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.
* Featured Pre-Order books earn you an extra 150 rewards points, good for $5 off a future purchase. If you're not already a member of our rewards program you can learn more about all the ways to earn points and sign up here. It's as simple as creating a store account.