Art Culinaire #141
Regular price $18.95
Unit price per
Four times a year, Art Culinaire magazine profiles the work of leading chefs and food and drink professionals with an eye to keeping other pros up-to-date on creativity within the industry.
Chefs featured in this issue include:
- Gavin Kaysen of Demi in Minneapolis
- Jorge Guzman of Petite Leon in Minneapolis
- Nichloas Elmi of Laurel in Philadelphia
- Jenner Tomaska of Esme in Chicago
- Andy Doubrava of Rustic Canyon in Santa Monica
And in a recurring feature, three beverage professionals blind taste a wine and attempt to guess what it is.
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.