Petits Propos Culinaires 113
Petits Propos Culinaires
Write a review
| Ask a question
Regular price $13.95
Unit price per
Some of the world’s most adventurous food historians contribute to this thrice-yearly journal of articles and excerpts from works in progress. The emphasis is on plain writing rather than jargon. Among the articles in this issue:
- Karl-Heinz Wüstner on From Furniture to Food
- Paul Cleave on Travels with the Colonel
- Paul Cohen on Vinous Temporalities
- Peter Hertzman on Chopping: A Concept from the Past
- Reginald Smith on From Alegar to Sarson's: A History of Malt Vinegar
- William Sayers on Middle English Hame, Anglo-French Estele: 'Wooden Collar-Parts for a Draught Horse'
- As always, there are book reviews as well.