"Some of the world’s most adventurous food historians contribute to this thrice-yearly journal of articles and excerpts from works in progress. The emphasis is on plain writing rather than jargon.
Among the contributors to this issue are:
- Peter Brears on Celebrations in Regency London
- Phillip Hyman, paying tribute to Joël Robuchon
- William Sayers on The Culinary Vocabulary of the Anglo-French Lay of Havelock
- A.R.T. Kemasang on Chinese Chopsticks
- Malcolm Thick on Feeding Harvesters in Mid-Eighteenth Century England
- Kate Osborn on Exeter's Elizabethan Bakers
- Mathew Fomine Forka Leypey on Food Production and Consumption in Cameroon
- Terry Jenkins on The Truth about Mrs Marshall
- As always, there are book reviews as well.