OP: Art Culinaire #3
Four times a year, Art Culinaire magazine profiles the work of leading chefs and food and drink professionals with an eye to keeping other pros up-to-date on creativity within the industry.
Chefs featured in this issue include:
- Bradley Ogden of Campton Place Hotel in San Francisco
- Jeff Moogk of Hyatt on Union Square in San Francisco
- Franz Mitterer, founder of Art Culinaire
- Gerard Parrat of Relais de Lyon in Washington
- Kathy Casye of Fuller's Restaurant in Washington
Hardcover. Color photographs throughout.
Please note that early issues of Art Culinaire, though unused, may be subject to more shelfware.